Our Timmins Shop is NOW OPEN at 630 Riverside Drive!
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Schedule: Monday – Friday (Some weekends may be required)
- Compensation: $17.00 + (based on experience)
Dr. Clean Inc. is subcontracted by various firms to provide labour services to assist with many different fields of work. You will be assisting various types of technicians with a variety of different tasks. As each job site has varying work, so your tasks may change day-to-day.Position Details
Position Details and Information
General Labourers are expected to perform the duties listed below. These include but are not limited to
- Dr. Clean Inc. is subcontracted by various firms to provide labour services to assist with many different fields of work.
- You will be assisting various types of technicians with a variety of different tasks. As each job site has varying work, so your tasks may change day-to -day.
- You can expect to be on your feet, outdoors, working hard throughout the day. You should expect to be working on dirty/dusty job sites and must come prepared.
- Physically and Mentally fit for duty (zero tolerance for drugs/alcohol)
- Lifting of min 40lbs
- Working/standing for maximum 12 hours
- Good cognitive abilities
- Drivers License considered an asset
- Mine-site experience considered an asset
- Labourer experience considered an asset
- WHMIS training, or site-specific training considered an asset (will provide training as required)
- Flexible Schedules: Various Schedules Available - Days, Afternoons, Evenings + Weekends
- Great for both Primary and/or Supplementary Incomes
- Pay Rate: $17 + (based on experience)
- Job Types: Permanent, Full-time, Part-time
- Employee Rewards & Recognition Program: Receive different incentives that promote good work performance
What we provide
- Safe working environment
- PPE: Safety Glasses
- PPE: Work Gloves
- PPE: Particle Masks &/or Respirators (Job Specific)
- PPE: White Suits (Job Specific)
You will be expected to bring the following:
- Steel Toe Shoes/Boots
- Hard-working attitude
- Represent our company with pride and a good work ethic. Be kind and polite to our clients. Take regular scheduled breaks and lunch. Treat everyone with respect.
Last Updated: Friday, 20 January 2023Apply Now
See our team in action
© Copyright | Dr. Clean Inc.Site designed by OvertheAtlantic.com (Canada)