Our Timmins Shop is NOW OPEN at 630 Riverside Drive!
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Schedule: Monday to Friday (10 – 12 hours)
- Compensation: $55,000.00 - $75,000.00 yearly
As a Field Manager in our company, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the efficient and effective operation of our cleaning and industrial services in various locations. You will be responsible for managing a team, overseeing weekend operations. Your primary goal will be to ensure client satisfaction while optimizing resources and promoting a safe and productive work environment.Position Details
Position Details and Information
- • Team Management
- • Assign work schedules and duties to cleaning crew members.
- • Motivate and mentor staff to maintain high levels of productivity and morale.
- • Quality Control:
- • Ensure that all services meet or exceed established quality standards.
- • Conduct regular inspections to monitor performance and address any issues promptly.
- • Implement quality improvement initiatives as needed.
- • Client Relations:
- • Establish and maintain strong client relationships through effective communication and responsiveness.
- • Address client concerns and requests in a professional and timely manner.
- • Inventory and Supplies:
- • Order and replenish cleaning materials as needed.
- • Ensure that equipment is properly maintained and serviced.
- • Safety and Compliance:
- • Promote and enforce safety protocols and best practices within the team.
- • Ensure compliance with industry regulations and company policies.
- • Investigate and report any safety incidents or accidents.
- • Training and Development:
- • Provide ongoing training and development opportunities to staff.
- • Stay updated on industry trends and best practices and share knowledge with the team.
- • Reporting:
- • Collaborate with upper management to identify areas for improvement and implement solutions.
- • High school diploma or equivalent (Bachelor’s degree in a related field is a plus).
- • Proven experience in the cleaning industry and industrial, with at least 2-3 years of supervisory or management experience.
- • Strong leadership and communication skills.
- • Excellent organizational and problem-solving abilities.
- • Ability to work independently and manage a diverse team.
- • Proficiency in basic computer software (MS Office, scheduling software, etc.).
- • Knowledge of safety regulations and compliance.
- • $55,000.00 - $75,000.00 yearly
- • Telephone allowance
- • Use of company vehicle while working
- • Benefits
Last Updated: Monday, 23 October 2023Apply Now
See our team in action
© Copyright | Dr. Clean Inc.Site designed by OvertheAtlantic.com (Canada)